Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Doing the Typo Tango

I'm back after a long hiatus, forced upon me by a computer that--well, it didn't crash, but it didn't work, and the problem is too complicated and, really, too boring for me to spend time here attempting to describe it.

I now have a laptop hooked up through the cable connection, and have spent the last couple of weeks trying to adapt to the keyboard. I suppose practice will increase my comfort level, but in the meantime the typos are flying.

Once, while writing a recommendation for a friend, I thought I'd see how well I could touch-type--not once looking at the keyboard. The results were hilarious, with coinages such as "cherful personalitu" becoming catchphrases between my friend and me.

But I must post--as usual, I have much to say. I think I'll catch the typos, but if some slip through, I hope the reader will accept them with a cherful personalitu.

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

PJ said...

Welcome back, Fran!